Lykke Interchangeable Circular Birchwood 5-Inch Knitting Needle Set - Indigo
Pronounced "lu-Kah", Lykke is a Norwegian word for "joy" or "happiness", which is from where their catchphrase, "Make Happy", comes. And their beautiful, quality products certainly make us happy! There is a lot to love in this gorgeous, versatile set. What a wonderful gift idea!
Lykke products are manufactured by skilled artisans in Kathmandu, Nepal. These stunning needles are thoughtfully handmade, not mass produced, beautiful to look at and are an absolute pleasure to use.
This screw-in, interchangeable, circular knitting needle set is a quality blue stained birchwood collection of 12 needle tips, 5 cords and accessories in a beautifully crafted storage case.
The needle tips in every Indigo 5-inch set are a unique combination of blue shades due to wood grain variations. Each tip has a smooth polished finish allowing yarns to move easily along the shaft. Sharp points on all tips make it easy to insert needles into stitches, even on larger needles.
The quality storage case has two storage pockets and incorporates a handy velcro-fastened stand which allows easy needle tip removal.
- Set includes 12 needle tip sets, 5 cords, 2 connectors, 4 keys and 8 stoppers
- 5 cords (cord lengths only without needles attached): 2 x 60cm; 2 x 80cm; 1 x 100cm
- 12 needle tip sizes: 3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm, 6.5mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm, 10.0mm, 12.0mm
- Needle tip sizes are printed in gold on the black metal at the end of each needle tip
- Each needle tip is a unique shade due to the various grains in the wood, resulting in an attractive array of greys in each set
- The storage case features a flat zipper pocket on the outer side of the case and a larger pocket on the inside with a dome fastener for accessory storage