addiNovel Square Circular Fixed Lace Needles
addiNovel Square Circular Lace Needles are a unique ergonomic design with a number of advantages over standard round needles.
- The square shape and unique "hill" texture pattern on the needles means maintaining a good hold on them is effortless, especially for those with osteoarthritis or conditions affecting normal hand function
- Square needles have rounded edges for comfortable grip and easy movement of stitches along the needle, while the hill texture pattern restricts unintentional excessive movement of stitches off the needle
- Hollow metal needles are lightweight for less strain as you work
- Highly polished points glide easily into your stitches
- Perfectly honed points make it easy to pick up and knit several stitches together
- Smooth transition from needle to cord allows smooth stitch movement and no snagging
- Highly flexible cord moves as your work needs to
- Length and needle size are printed in black on the cord
- Available in these sizes:
Read Addi's blog about the addiNovel Square Circular Lace Needles here.