Addi CraSyTrio Needles Short
These unique flexible needles are a must-have alternative to your standard double-pointed needles.
Most easily described as mini-circular, or flexible double-pointed knitting needles, Addi CraSyTrios make short work of your socks, mittens, gloves, arm and leg warmers, cuffs and baby clothes due to their handling ease and by reducing the number of needle changes per round.
- The three needles resemble very short circulars, each measuring 21cm long from tip to tip, including a short length of cord in the centre
- The flexible centre section means you work on only 2 needles throughout instead of 3 or 4 dpn’s, making it easier to handle your work with less needle points to manipulate
- There are just 2 needle changes in each round meaning less interruptions and more fluidity in your knitting
- These versatile little needles make great cable needles too
- Each needle has a Basic (more blunt) point and a Lace (finer, sharper) point, meaning you are equipped to deal with every type of yarn
- Addi CraSyTrios are available in a wide range of sizes to cater to everything from fine socks to 10ply/Aran weight cuffs: